Multi-skilled Plant Operator / Maintenance Technician
You will be responsible for operating and maintaining a food waste anaerobic digestion installation.
This will involve performing fault finding investigations, planned maintenance, interpreting daily analysis and effectively liaising with the management team.
- Day to Day maintenance of all plant and machinery
- Carry out routine planned preventative maintenance
- Ensure effective liaison and co-ordination with management personnel.
- Carry out basic process analysis; interpret data and effect change as appropriate.
- Effectively use and interrogate SCADA system to fault find and optimise plant utilisation
- Carry out basic instrument calibration.
- Willingness to work overtime and shift work
Competencies / Qualifications required
The ideal applicant should be a time served apprentice in either the mechanical or electrical field, with some knowledge of basic PLC logic, and inverter drives.
A suitable applicant will be recruited in time to take advantage of on-site training provided by the equipment supplier, as well as this thorough Health and Safety training will also provided.
Please forward your CV, with covering letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us: